On this page, we will explain step by step how to install a blank Magento 2 installation accessible via the domain magento2.mgt.
- Go to Domains and click on the button Add Domain.
Enter the Domain Name like magento2.mgt and make sure the Document Root points to the pub directory.
Select the Magento 2 Vhost Template, The PHP Version 7.4, and click on Add Domain button.
- Go to Databases and click on the button Add Database.
Enter the Database Name, Database Username, and Database User Password and click on Add Database button.
- Login into the Docker Container via ssh:
- Delete the magento2.mgt directory:
- Install Magento 2 via composer:
Before you run the composer command, make sure to have Magento Authentication Keys created.
- Go to the installation directory and execute the setup::install script from Magento:
Edit the parameters like key, db-host, db-name and so on to your needs.
- Disable the Two-Factor Authentication that we can lo gin into the Magento Backend without a One-Time Password.
- Reset the permissions:
The permissions 777 are not recommended for production environments!
- Edit the hosts file and point magento2.mgt to
- MacOS and Linux
Add the following line at the end of the file:
- The installation of Magento2 is done.