How to setup Amazon WorkMail
Amazon WorkMail is a secure, managed business email and calendar service with support for existing desktop and mobile email clients. Amazon WorkMail gives users the ability to seamlessly access their email, contacts, and calendars using Microsoft Outlook, their web browser, or their native iOS and Android email applications.
Whether you are a new Amazon WorkMail user, you can get started with Amazon WorkMail by completing the following steps.
Step 1 - Setup your organization
Before we can create user accounts we need to create an organization.
2) Click the button Get started and select Quick Setup on the next page
3) Enter your company name as Alias and click on the Create button
Step 2 - Add and verify your domain
1) Select your created organization and navigate to Domains on the left menu
2) Click on the button Add domain and enter your domain name
3) Verify domain ownership by setting mx, txt and cname records
Step 3 - Add user accounts
After successful verification we are now ready to create email accounts.
Click on Users on the left menu and click on Add user
On the next screen you will be asked to create users in your directory or to select users from a directory.
Select "Create a new user in your directory." and continue with the Create Button.
In the last step you enter a password for the user.
You can now receive emails with any mail program you like e.g. Apple Mail. Make sure to select Exchange as account provider when adding a new account.